Dr. Swati Panse Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Swati Panse?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Swati Panse?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 25th, 2012

Loving Doctor

Dr. Panse has been my 3 yr. olds doctor from the get go. I lucked out choosing her. The staff is very professional, polite and caring. You have to wait no mater what doctor you go to, might as well go to one that cares. She's even called me at home and discussed my concerns. Even the P.A.'s that help out now and again are wonderful. She's the best! Thank you Dr. Panse!!

January 27th, 2012

EXCELLENT DR! EXCELLENT STAFF!

It took my going through 3 pediatricians before Dr. Panse before I found "The One"! When I first brought my daughter to Dr. Panse's office, she was the only Dr./PA there. She spent as much time as I needed to answer all my "new Mom" questions, she personally answered her phone after-hours w/o first going to voice mail (including one time at home on a Sunday !). She made sure she followed through w/multiple assessment tools/referrals to make sure that the best diagnosis could be reached for a few conditions that my daughter suffered from. She is caring, upbeat, friendly, and has a good sense of humor. 3.5 years since we started seeing her, her practice has grown a great deal (b/c of how good she is, I am sure). So now she keeps 2 PAs at a time on staff with her. (And I have liked all the PAs she has had. They have the same heart and desire to help as she does. They are friendly, warm, and return calls as well.) She is a bit busier than the PAs are - requiring a little further out appt to see her, but a person can schedule appts w/her exclusively, if desired. Same day appts. are not always available now b/c of how big of a patient load they carry, but they will provide you w/urgent care referrals if requested. And you can still receive a call back from the dr. to discuss your concerns. I still highly recommend her and her staff to anyone with kids - just as I have done since "Day 1"!

November 24th, 2011

Great Doctor!

We had a very good experience with Dr.PanseWe highly recommend this Doctor, Our Children also are very happy with the care and services.

September 7th, 2011

A Caring Soul

Dr. Panse has been my children's Dr. for quite some years now and she always has gone the extra mile to get to the source of the problem. Her staff is also very well trained and willing to to help. I wouldn't switch pediatricians if you paid me. :)Keep up the good work and thank you for caring. :)

March 5th, 2011