A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Swati Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Swati Shah is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Swati Shah, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Pramukhswami Medical College, Karamsad.
Dr. Shah has 3 hospital affiliations:
- San Mateo Medical Center
- VCU Health Center & MCV Hospital and Physicians
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Swati Ruchir Shah MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Swati R. Shah practice?
- Dr. Swati Shah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Swati Shah practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Richmond, VA.
Additional practice locations include: San Mateo, CA.
See Richmond Internists and Richmond Geriatric Doctors.