Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Swati Shah
Swati Shah, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in San Mateo, CA, with another office in Richmond, VA. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. Swati Shah is affiliated with Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Richmond, VCU Health Center & MCV Hospital and Physicians and San Mateo Medical Center. She speaks English.
Swati Shah has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Swati Shah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Mateo, CA.
Dr. Reebu Kohli
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
San Mateo, CA 0 mi13
Dr. Diana Jao
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, Allergy and Immunology
San Mateo, CA 0 mi27
Dr. Susan Joseph
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
San Mateo, CA 0 mi25