A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Swati Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Swati Shah is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Swati Shah, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Pramukhswami Medical College, Karamsad.
Dr. Shah has 3 hospital affiliations:
- San Mateo Medical Center
- VCU Health Center & MCV Hospital and Physicians
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Swati Ruchir Shah MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Swati R. Shah practice?
- Dr. Swati Shah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Swati Shah practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Richmond, VA.
Additional practice locations include: San Mateo, CA.
See Richmond Internists and Richmond Geriatric Doctors.