A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Swati Vora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Swati Vora is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Swati Vora, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vora graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Vora has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Tacoma General Hospital
- Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Swati Vora MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Swati Vora practice?
- Dr. Swati Vora has 4 office locations.
Dr. Swati Vora practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Tacoma, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Puyallup, WA and Centralia, WA.
See Tacoma Neurologists.