A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Swee-Chin Loo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Swee-Chin Loo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Swee-Chin Loo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Loo graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Loo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Central California Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- UCSF Fresno MEPMEDICINE
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Swee-Chin C Loo MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Swee-Chin C. Loo practice?
- Dr. Swee-Chin Loo has 1 office location.
Dr. Swee-Chin Loo practices Internal Medicine near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Internists.