A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Swee Teh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Swee Teh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Swee Teh, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Teh graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Teh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Cottage Grove Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Swee Hoe Teh MBBS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Swee H. Teh practice?
- Dr. Swee Teh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Swee Teh practices Surgery near Springfield, OR.
Additional practice locations include: South San Francisco, CA.
See Springfield Surgeons.