Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sweety Marfatia
Dr. Sweety Marfatia, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jamaica, NY. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Hematology and Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Marfatia is affiliated with Svcmc - St. Joseph`s Hospital, Saint John's Queens Hospital and Mary Immaculate. She speaks English.
Dr. Sweety Marfatia has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sweety Marfatia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jamaica, NY.
Dr. Prakash Rao
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Jamaica, NY 0.05 mi46
Dr. Joseph Podrobinok
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Jamaica, NY 0.07 mi12
Dr. Ozzie Orbach
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Jamaica, NY 0.07 mi32