A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sweta Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sweta Desai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from M. P. Shah Medical College, Jamnagar.
Dr. Desai has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Harrisburg Hospital
- Lowell General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Desai accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 8 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sweta A. Desai practice?
Dr. Sweta Desai practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Lowell, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Harrisburg, PA.
See Lowell Internists, Lowell Critical Care Practitioners, and Lowell Pulmonologists.