A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sweta Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sweta Gupta, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Gupta has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sweta L Gupta BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatric Oncologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sweta L. Gupta practice?
- Dr. Sweta Gupta has 1 office location.
Dr. Sweta Gupta practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Pediatric Specialists.