A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sweta Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sweta Gupta is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gupta
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gupta Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sweta Gupta, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Gupta has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sweta Gupta BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatric Oncologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sweta Gupta practice?
- Dr. Sweta Gupta has 1 office location.
Dr. Sweta Gupta practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Oncologists.