A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Swetha Voddi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Swetha Voddi is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Swetha Voddi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Voddi graduated from Kasturba Medical College Manipal.
Dr. Voddi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Catskill Regional Medical Center - Harris
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Voddi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 14 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Swetha D. Voddi practice?
Dr. Swetha Voddi practices Family Medicine near Middletown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Middletown Family Physicians.