Learn more about Dr. Swetha Voddi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Swetha Voddi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Voddi
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Voddi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Swetha Voddi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Voddi graduated from Kasturba Medical College Manipal.
Dr. Voddi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Catskill Regional Medical Center - Harris
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Swetha Devi Voddi MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Swetha D. Voddi practice?
- Dr. Swetha Voddi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Swetha Voddi practices Family Medicine near Middletown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Trenton, NJ.
See Middletown Primary Care Doctors.