A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Swetha Voddi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Swetha Voddi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Swetha Voddi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Voddi graduated from Kasturba Medical College Manipal.
Dr. Voddi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Catskill Regional Medical Center - Harris
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Swetha Devi Voddi MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Swetha D. Voddi practice?
- Dr. Swetha Voddi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Swetha Voddi practices Family Medicine near Middletown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Middletown Family Physicians.