A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sy Le:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sy Le, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Endocrinologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Le
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Le Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sy Le, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- In vitro fertilization or (Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injections)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Ovulation Induction
- Sperm Donation or Egg Donation (Oocyte Donation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Le graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Le has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sy Quoc Le MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Sy Q. Le practice?
- Dr. Sy Le has 1 office location.
Dr. Sy Le practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Irving, TX.
See Irving Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Irving Endocrinologists.