Dr. Sy Le Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sy Le?

He cares!

Posted on September 11th, 2017

He has a great team of nurses and really did the best to help us get pregnant.

Posted on May 2nd, 2017

Top notch physician. I'd strongly reccomend him to all ladies with any fertility issue(s). You won't be disappointed.

Awesome Doctor

Posted on February 11th, 2017

Dr Le is Very Professional and excellent person. He knows his job very well. Hospital staff is also very nice and attentive. They answer our every query.

I LOVE DR. LE

Posted on August 20th, 2016

I am a current IVF patient of Dr. Le. I love Dr. Le and his staff in Arlington. Gaby is amazing and so is Christine. I trust in Dr. Le in my IVF journey, he is very attentive and knowledgeable. He is a great choice if you're thinking about IVF!!

Excellent

Posted on July 16th, 2016

Dr.Le is wonderful. I love him. He's so nice and had been helping me and my husband in our journey. I feel confident in him.

Posted on May 2nd, 2016

Dr. Le seems to genuinely care about my infertility and is incredibly knowledgable about his practice. We are very blessed to have been referred to him and I would recommend him to anyone with fertility challenges!

I

Posted on April 12th, 2016

Posted on March 5th, 2016

Dr. Le was absolutely wonderful! We went to two different doctors before we found him. Staff is always courteous and knowledgeable. Dr. Le, after many years of misdiagnosis, was able to pinpoint my fertility issues and was aggressive in his treatment. He truly cares for his patients and I am so happy we found him.

First try

Posted on January 11th, 2016

We had male factor fertility issues and went to Dr. Le for ivf/icsi and we conceived on our first try. I believe my twice weekly acupuncture sessions helped me both mentally and in preparing my body for conception.

Posted on December 23rd, 2015

Dr. Le was the 4th IVF doctor I had seen. Right from the beginning he gave me an accurate diagnosis. My husband and I felt very comfortable with him and chose him to do our IVF treatment. He didn't schedule unnecessary test or procedures just to collect from insurance, like another IVF specialist I saw in the past. With our first IVF attempt we got a positive pregnancy test result and I was very happy and pleased with his professionalism. The office staff was great too. My IVF nurse Nina was awesome, even if I called with silly questions she was always very friendly and very professional. She even gave me information on rebates for medication that was not covered under insurance. I am very happy to have chosen Dr. Le to do our IVF. I would recommend him to anyone who is considering IVF.

Our blessing

Posted on October 30th, 2015

Dr. Le is amazing. I was using another fertility doctor in the mid cities area with no success. In fact, that doctor said I was pretty much hopeless. Our family found and begged us to switch to Le. What a blessing. He gave us hope...he gave us a family! I

Posted on August 11th, 2015

He never looks at your profile before the appointment , he reads his notes from last session right in front of you. That’s how much he "cares". I read before that he was hungry for money but gave him a try because would it even matter if the results turn out positive... He pushes a lot to do IVF. We only had one cycle with him, and will switch to a different doctor that will explain more and hopefully will give more treatment options. I am only 22 and have no tubes or ovary problems, my husband is also ok. After only one unsuccessful IUI ( chemical pregnancy) he already pushed to do IVF... why? He wouldn’t let us to ask any questions and rushed us out of the office because we are for sure financially not ready. Very rude, made me think I can’t have kids. Horrible experience.