Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Endocrinologist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

• Currently 3.1372549019608 of 4 stars
Oct 7th, 2014

We had a wonderful experience with Dr. Le and his clinic.

May 3rd, 2014

He is an amazing Dr and person. I have PCOS and he was able to get us pregnant.

|  Amazing Experience and Amazing Doctor!  |  show details
by Becky B. on Apr 21st, 2014

My husband and I were struggling with fertility due to my age and by chance a web search brought up IVF MD and Dr. Le in Irving. It was some of the best luck I've had. Dr. Le responded within hours to an email I submitted via the website and I had an appointment within days. At my age, we had struggles, but Dr. Le was always there with a kind word and encouragement. He really cared about my husband and I. I am so happy (and sad) to say goodbye to Dr. Le and the amazing staff of IVF MD today as I graduate to a 'normal' OBGYN with our little boy on the way!

|  Wonderful doctor!  |  show details
by Courtney Price on Mar 26th, 2014

We know none of this is possible without God, but we also know that God sent Dr. Le to us. He was amazing at what he does, and after seeing several specialists, we knew in our hearts after our first visit, he was chosen for us. We are grateful for our little miracle and mostly for the compassion Dr. Le showed us.

|  Great doctor!  |  show details
by Kerry S on Mar 13th, 2014

Dr Le always made me feel hopeful. He was very direct and honest. Sometime the news were not great but he was always supportive. I was a difficult case (low egg reserve) but hey, I finally made it. Thanks Dr Le!

|  Excellent experience overall  |  show details
by Trista Briggs on Feb 16th, 2014

Everyone at this clinic tried hard to help us. It took several cycles of IUI but we finally made it. Dr. Le was always encouraging and was willing to try different ways to improve the next cycle. I also got a call from the nurses to check on me. Overall this is a very nice clinic.

|  Great Clinic!  |  show details
by Sandy K on Feb 4th, 2014

We love Dr Le and his staff. Everyone was so helpful and pleasant there. I was seen by the doctors in all my visits and their cost was very reasonable too. I have 'graduated' from his program and am returning to my OB, but I'll miss Dr. Le and his nurses.

|  Dr Le gave us hope  |  show details
by Christina T on Feb 2nd, 2014

We were referred to Dr Le by friends after 5 failed IVF cycle at 2 other clinics. I was told by the last RE to consider using donor eggs because I had low egg reserve. Dr Le put me on the mini IVF protocol and I am now going back to my OB 8 weeks pregnant! Thank you Dr Le for not giving up on me.

|  Great Doctor and staff!  |  show details
by Samphors S. on Jan 7th, 2014

Dr. Le and his wonderful team of doctors, nurses and specialists helped us conceive healthy twin babies through IVF. Dr. Le is very knowledgeable and truly cares about his patients. The whole IVF process can be stressful and challenging, but we were fortunate enough to have Dr. Le help us attain our dreams and miracles. Thank you Dr. Le and thank you to your wonderful staff. Highly recommended!!!!

by Valinda R. on Dec 24th, 2013

Dr. Le and staffs are very nice, friendly and caring. They answer all my questions and treat me as family. Also, the costs is reasonable. Dr. Le is working very hard because he care for all patient needs. He even come on the weekend, if needed. He made me feel so Happy to be able to become a Mom.

|  Affordable and Great Care.  |  show details
by Corina C. on Jul 23rd, 2013

I researched this clinic next to all of the other clinics in Texas that were registered with SART. I live in Spring (north of Houston) and I looked into Houston Fertility Institute (HFI) but they charged about 10.5k for an IVF. Plus they were over double the cost for FET's and for embryo storage. I figured that IVFMD costed 6.5k for IVF, 1300 for FET, and 400 for storage the 1st year and 300 each year after. I ended up having to do one IVF that failed. I had 5 blastocysts frozen, I transferred 2 blastocysts this month and am now 4 1/2 weeks pregnant. One of my blastocysts didn't make it through their egg freezing process. The other two are still frozen for siblings. All together I paid about 8600 for treatment, even with the FET. I also stayed about 4 nights in the DFW area. And I made about 6 or 7 total trips up there. I found that IVFMD also is about #6 in Texas as far as IVF success rates go which is pretty good. I felt like the care I received was good. I was happy that they did an endometrial biopsy to check for further problems after my first IVF failed. I did feel like I was in competent hands but I did also feel like they were very busy doctors and had limited time to sit with you and answer questions. The nurses try to fill in and answer questions as well. They usually divert you to a nurse if you ask a complex question, because of time restraints. I am happy though that I am now pregnant and I didn't have to break the bank for it. We paid in cash and have no debt because of it. If we would've done HFI then we would've been in probably 5 or 6 grand in debt right now. The success rates for IVFMD are also only slightly lower than HFI (like a percentage point). I am a success story from IVFMD. And now I am pregnant and my bank account is still intact! It's good because I am going to need that money for the baby! Also, if you are older or have severe fertility problems, they have a WINFertility program there that gives discounted rates when you buy more than one up front I believe. They are the only WINFertility provider in the DFW area. Also they accept many insurances. I had BCBSTX and BCBS Anthem and they covered many of the meds and procedures that they did. As long as it is diagnostic in nature or can be attributed to something else such as "pregnancy maitenance" they will code it that way and then your insurance may cover it even if they have no infertility coverage like mine. Most insurances do not cover IVF or FET's though.

Mar 8th, 2013

We are very happy with Dr. Le and his medical staff. They were always nice when we were there or when we asked questions or request something by emails or phone while we were home, preparing for IVF. Dealing with office staff was a little difficult.

|  Amazing doctor  |  show details
Nov 17th, 2012

We were recommended to Dr Le by 2 friends who had successful treatment with him. Our experience with Dr Le and his staff has been wonderful. We find him to be very knowledgeable and kind. He is always encouraging and supportive during our treatment. Thanks to him and his great staff, we are expecting a baby girl.

|  Wonderful Experience  |  show details
Jul 25th, 2012

I had excellent experiences with Dr Le. We were an early sucess story, pregnant in our first IUI proceedure, and now proud parents of a beautiful baby girl.It was very easy to get an appointment to fit around my schedule. The office staff was quick & very informative. They were upfront with me about my costs, what my insurance would pay and what they would not. They were very quick to issue a refund when I accidentally overpaid. The nurses were wonderful and compassionate. I never waited in the lobby more than 10 minutes or so, and probably 5 minutes or less in the exam rooms. It was quick & easy for me to leave work for a short period & be in & out.Dr Le is wonderful. He set out a game plan, and we were truely blessed that everything fell into his best case senario.Even during my pregnancy I recieved calls checking on my progress from his staff, and a wonderful personal congratulations from the staff after the birth.I highly recommend Dr Le, Dr Escobar, & Dr Haas to anyone with fertility issues. In my experience, I have four different acquaintances (one that referred me to Dr Le), but all four have sucessfully concieved in a relatively short amount of time, thanks to Dr Le.The sucess stories speak for themselves!

|  Bad doctor  |  show details
Jul 11th, 2012

Do not go,there very unprofessional

|  We love Dr. Le!!!  |  show details
May 14th, 2012

After trying to conceive for over 6 years, we put our faith and trust in Dr. Le and his staff. His bedside manner is great, his costs in comparison to other specialists within the area are handsdown better, and he had the abiilty to get us pregnant. We now have an amazing 4 year old boy and we are about to go back to Dr. Le for another IVF with our frozen embryos!!!

|  Would not recommend Advanced Reproductive Care Center to my worst enemy  |  show details
May 7th, 2012

Tried conceiving for 1 year before I was referred to ARCC. After performing some tests, it was discovered that I have low progesterone. Every visit to the office always felt rushed and I got that feeling that I was "just another patient" to them, but for some reason I trusted them to take care of me.I discovered I was pregnant on August 5, 2011, and then had bloodwork done. My progesterone levels were very low. They then prescribed me to take Endometrin (a vaginal supplement) 2x a day. But I miscarried on August 16. The staff was very uncaring and I felt like my miscarriage meant nothing to them. Getting pregnant is stressful enough, so I decided to switch fertility drs. Once I got my records (which was VERY painful because the receptionist is very rude) I discovered that they claimed to have started me on progesterone in May, June, and July. It was a lie. I didn't get progesterone supplements until AFTER I'd conceived. My new fertility dr (in not so many words) basically said that had I been started on the progesterone earlier (like after my fertile days) that I probably wouldn't have miscarried. It breaks my heart that going to ARCC had to be a horrible learning experience that cost me my unborn child's life. I would never recommend this place to anyone.

|  Simply The Best  |  show details
Apr 2nd, 2012

I am so grateful for Dr. LE, Dr. Haas, and the staff at Advanced Reproductive Care Center. They helped me overcome my struggle to motherhood. They were always so helpful and caring. They were truly GODsent to me and as a result, I am a very proud mother of Maurice & Makayla born on 01/09/2012.

|  Wonderful doctors and staff!  |  show details
Feb 13th, 2012

I switched to Dr. Le in 2007 because of insurance coverage and I am so glad that I did. After years of frustration in trying to get pregnant, Dr. Le provided my husband and I the hope and compassion that we were seeking. He laid out a game plan and was quick to change course when our attempts to artificial insemination failed. Through our first IVF attempt, we were blessed with a daughter. Now, three years later, we have added twin boys to our family through IVF and his guidance. His bedside manner was remarkable and his staff was so caring and helpful that I still keep in touch with one of the nurses. I highly recommend this doctor.

|  Wonderful Experience and Unbelievable Outcome!  |  show details
Jan 12th, 2012

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Le, his entire staff and our experience with Advanced Reproductive Care Center. Our first appointment was two days before my 40th birthday and no one ever made us feel like we were a hopeless case. It took some patience and trust in the process on our part (and the knowledge we gained from that was so worth it) as we walked through the steps of IUI and IVF. We now have a beautiful baby girl and life couldn't be more fabulous.Dr. Le has a very straight forward, direct and honest approach, which was very reassuring to both me and my spouse. You always know exactly what is going on and what you need to do.

|  Thorough, effective and comforting  |  show details
Dec 5th, 2011

We went to Dr. Le for IVF and we are very pleased and satisfied with his services. With his help we were able to have our first child. We are planning for the second one and my wife just had the embryo transfer. Dr. Le listens and guided us steadily throughout the process. His expertise is top notch and the office staff are great. We highly recommend Dr. Le for IVF.

|  Don't Go Here  |  show details
Aug 31st, 2011

I went to see Dr. Le in 2008. The office is disorganized and unprofessional. I was given someone elses records on 2 separate occaisions. Dr. Li would not meet with us following failed fertility attempts. I was left in rooms for 45 plus minutes unattended. After seeing a new dr. I see how bad my care with the dr really was.

Jul 18th, 2011

Ive been seeing Dr Le for 1 year plus and finally, got pregnant within a short period of time. Dr Le has given me every reason to feel confidence over his skills and knowledge as a physician. His calming reassurance and excellent bedside manner has helped me overcome this difficult procedure. I would like to give credit to his staffs, particularly Kristen, Melissa and Olivia. They gave me the courage and support to believe in myself. Thank you and god bless!

|  Highly recommended  |  show details
Jul 1st, 2011

After trying for years to conceive without success I came to Dr. Le. He did the frozen embryo transfer and now I have a cute baby boy. He and his staff were very nice and good at what they do and that gave me a lot of comfort throughout the process. I have full faith in Dr. Le and I plan to make another visit to give my son a brother or sister.

|  Bad Doctor  |  show details
Jun 25th, 2011

I went to see Dr. Li in 2008. During the fertility treatment, I began to experience a swollen vagina, inability to have sex, low back pain, fowl smelling discharges, elevated cbcs among other symptoms. It turned out that we had a uteris infection that went undiagnosed from Dr. Li. He ignored out our complaints and gave us advice on how to have sex. I now have excess scar tissue from the infection and am having to pay someone else to fix the problem and pursue fertility.

|  Doctors, staff and facility are excellent  |  show details
Jun 24th, 2011

My wife and I, being past our prime, have tried to conceived for years with no success. We then came to Dr. Sy Le for help and now we are blessed with a son. Throughout the process, the doctors, nurses and staff were professional, courteous and supportive. Their facility is topnotch. Dr. Le's expertise and skills have enabled us to conceive and we are very fortunate to have him and his staff helped us realized our dream.

|  Out of Town  |  show details
Jun 23rd, 2011

I live about 6 hours away from Dr. Le but we still traveled to have our FET done there. So most of our initial tests were done with a local OB. But as for the nurses - they are WONDERFUL!! I only saw the DR once for the transfer but he was polite and was willing to answer any questions we had.

|  dedicated doctor  |  show details
Jun 10th, 2011

Dr Le has always shown us that he is genuinely cares about us. He is very smart and has a wonderful way of explaining things. We had a great experience at his clinic.

|  Great Doctor!!!  |  show details
Jun 9th, 2011

Very nice, smart and helpful!

|  a great doctor!  |  show details
May 31st, 2011

My experience with Dr Le and his staff has been excellent. He is a compassionate physician and truly care about his patients. He didn't give up on me and persisted until I became pregnant. The office was often busy but his nursing staff was always pleasant and helpful. I recommend this office to anyone.

|  best doctor in our opinion  |  show details
May 30th, 2011

Dr Le has always been very encouraging and supoortive for us since the beginning. I had already failed 4 IVF cycles at 2 other programs but Dr Le never gave up on me. He and his staff were always kind and courteous. He used some a very aggressive protocol designed just for my case. We finally conceived with our fourth IVf cycle, thanks to Dr Le and his wonderful staff.

|  Very good experience with Dr Le  |  show details
Oct 23rd, 2010

My husband and I found Dr Le to be a kind and caring doctor. He was always encouraging during our emotional roller coaster of infertility treatment. His nursing staff was also nice. After 3 failed IVF cycles elsewhere he gave us our precious daughter. We can't thank him enough!

Oct 15th, 2010

He is awesome, very smart and compassionate. Thanks to him and his staff we are now parents of beautiful twins after 8 years of waiting.

Oct 4th, 2010

Definitelt not recomend him to anybody!

|  Extremely Rude and Money Hungry  |  show details
Sep 24th, 2010

The Doctor has no courtesy for patients and is totally unprofessional. He doesn't care to explain anything and asks us to read things on the Internet claiming he can't waste time on explaining a simple treatment or condition. He spends less than 5 minutes for a consultation, but you have to wait for at least an hour to see him. Even after 6 months of treatment, he couldn't diagnose anything for us. He doesn't look at case history before visiting you and every visit you have to remind him of all the procedures and treatments you have received. He is extremely money hungry and charges money for everything. Any suggestions or questions you ask him, he thinks you are challenging his competency and provides a rude response. I haven't seen an Ego Maniac like him... Please avoid him to avoid all the mental stress, you don't need it when you are already stressed out trying to have a baby.

|  Very Money Hungry  |  show details
by Rhoda on Jul 12th, 2010

What a waste of time and money, all him and his team care about is your money. They always look forward to how much money they can milk from you. He pushes for IVF even before you try other options and when you refuse he becomes very unfriendly.Avoid this Dr at all cost, he is a waste of time. I am sorry I ever went to him.

|  money scheme  |  show details
Apr 13th, 2010

Is the worse at caring about patient and has a staff that is very rude and makes you wait for 45 minutes or more. Make you pay up front with cashiers check and then bills insurance and wont tell you the they covered more so he keeps the up front payment. and also make you pay for every little thing they could think up. pay for records pay to draw blood pay. would never recommend this doctor to anyone.

|  Horrible Experience  |  show details
by Pedersen on Feb 19th, 2010

He treats you like you are silly and has no sense of urgency. Does not tell you the meaning of SA results, had to find out on the internet and a second opinion that we have MFI. He always said he had a b analysis? NOT! Makes poor decisions- We have MFI and he did not do ICSI, I am only 25 and he failed me! He didn't even do emergency ICSI, b/c he understimed me due to me being young. Then I was going to give him another shot because he was cheap, but he dropped me b/c i refused to do the same treatment he chose for the first time. I asked to go to Dr. Haas, but he won't let him create his own protocols because he is too cocky. Rude staff too. Extremely rude and cold Finance person. Since Dr Le dropped me for asking too many questions, I went to a real dr. and it is so awesome there! I can't believe the quality difference. You really do get what you pay for. It's cheaper to go to Dr. Le in the short run, but not if you have to do IVF twice due to his incompetence. This is just my story, maybe I just had bad luck with him?

Jul 2nd, 2009

I was referred to this practice by at least two women who successfully got pregnant there. It's a busy practice, and sometimes the visits can seem rushed and clinical, but both docs work very hard at what they do. Some staff are kind/caring, and others infuriate me. I'm not completely dissatisfied, but am keeping my eyes open for other Dr's in the area if I don't end up pregnant in the next couple months.