Dr. Sy Rabins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sy Rabins?

December 21st, 2016

You want Dr. R. as your doc!

He's the best. Unfortunately, I've had numerous health challenges, so I've met numerous healthcare professionals. Dr. Rabins is in the elite group of top flight doctors. I believe his proactive, thoughtful approach to my health plan has saved my life.

November 3rd, 2014

Outstanding Doctor

Dr Rabins is a good, solid, knowledgeable Doctor who treats you like a friend not a patient. I would recommend him in a heartbeat. Plus he supports the 2nd amendment of the Constitution.

August 1st, 2011

Would Recommend Dr. Sy Rabins

Dr. Sy Rabins is an excellent dr. He tells you like it is and doesn't sugar coat anything and takes the time to explain everything in terms you can understand! He doesn't make you feel like your problems or conditions aren't unimportant and he listens to what you tell him and really cares about his patients! I was without insurance and Dr. Rabins didn't even charge me for my visits.. what other dr. would do that for a patient? He is very caring, patient, and understanding and even gave my husband and I his cell phone number. Dr. Sy Rabins is the best doctor I know and I would recommend him to anyone! Won't ever go to another dr, as Dr. Sy Rabins is the BEST!

March 19th, 2011

TERRIBLE BEDSIDE MANNER...

August 23rd, 2010

Highly Recommond Dr. Sy Rabins

Dr. Sy Rabins is an excellent doctor. He is VERY thorough and explains everything to you in terms you can understand. He is very direct and to the point. He is very accurate on his diagnosis and very professional. He makes me feel very comfortable at his office and takes the time to ask me if I have any questions and makes sure I understand his treatment. I would highly recommend Dr. Sy Rabins to anyone seeking a great, proficient, excellent, knowldegeable doctor who knows how to treat a patient. He is straight to the point, with no sugar coating. He cares about me as a person and I am not just another patient to him. I can call him any time of day or night and he will be there. I would never go to any other doctor!! He is a bit more casual, but it makes his patients feel more comfortable and unlike most doctors, he actually sits with me and makes me feel like he has all the time in the world to spend with me and doesn't make you feel like he is waiting to go to the next patient. I highly recommend Dr. Sy Rabins!!

March 25th, 2009

DR. Rabins likes to tell you like it is. He will take the time to explain the situation and your problem until YOU understand it. He makes a great quarterback when it comes to analyzing other doctors' visits. He has a more casual attitude, but, I think that is becuase he wants you to feel comfortable, I sure do.

March 19th, 2009

Finally - A No-Nonsense Doctor

Sy Rabins is an excellent Doctor, who is also efficient. Some may find him a bit brusque, but not I. His diagnoses are excellent, his treatment plans good, and he is well thought of in Sarasota. I'm sure those who want constant hand-holding will prefer others, but for me, Sy Rabins fits the bill. I learn more about my condition in 5 minutes with him than in 30 with other physicians. I give him an extremely high recommendation.

October 3rd, 2017