A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sy Sophamixay-Essegian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sy Sophamixay-Essegian is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sy Sophamixay-Essegian, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sophamixay-Essegian graduated from Ohio University College Of Osteopat, Ucsf Fresno Residency Programs.
Dr. Sophamixay-Essegian has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sy Sophamixay-Essegian DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sy Sophamixay-Essegian practice?
- Dr. Sy Sophamixay-Essegian has 6 office locations.
Dr. Sy Sophamixay-Essegian practices Family Medicine near Selma, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Dinuba, CA and Kingsburg, CA.
See Selma Primary Care Doctors.