Dr. Sy Sophamixay-Essegian DO Patient Reviews

• 1 comment

• Good
  • Bad

November 16th, 2012
Very nice DO but limited in knowledge
Dr Sy (as she prefers to be called) is a young doctor with a pleasant appearance. She seems caring enough but changed her mind often during my visit. I have several cronic medical problems which are not acute in nature and more maintenance in nature. During my visit she changed her mind 3 times if she wanted to take me on as a patient or not. She started with wanting me to seek a more specialized doctor then said she could see me for 'normal' medical problems and send me to a specialist for my cronic conditions then back to saying she wasn't comfortable treating me. Very confusing. It was a distressing conversation and I'm sure I will be better served by someone more sure of themselves as a doctor. I'm sure she treats ear aches, sore throats, gives babies their shots and other simple or routine medical needs just fine. If you require a doctor that is up to date on modern treatment practices you may want to see a different doctor.

October 11th, 2015