Dr. Syamala Reddy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Syamala Reddy?

5 Ratings with 1 Comment

July 3rd, 2012

Excellent physician

I was referred to Dr. Reddy for a diabetic eye exam. There were no diabetic changes but he found cataracts. My uncorrected vision was left eye: 20/400 right eye: 20/200. He removed my cataracts and did an extra step to lessen my astigmatism. Result: 20/20 vision in both eyes. In addition he spotted symptoms of Myasthenia Gravis and referred me to a neurologist who made the diagnosis. No other doctor had ever picked up on the fact that I had the classic symptoms of MG. Dr. Reddy takes his time and gives very thorough exams. He goes the extra mile. Sure, you'll wait longer in his office than you might elsewhere but look at the great medical care you get in return. He's simply the best. I'm 61 years old and have been to many doctors. Dr. Reddy is tops!

September 29th, 2017