A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syam Vunnamadala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syam Vunnamadala, Cardiothoracic Surgeon, Peripheral Vascular Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vunnamadala
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vunnamadala Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syam Vunnamadala, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Off Pump Coronary Artery Bypass
Education & Awards
Dr. Vunnamadala graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Vunnamadala has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syam Prasad Vunnamadala BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Syam P. Vunnamadala practice?
- Dr. Syam Vunnamadala has 1 office location.
Dr. Syam Vunnamadala practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Surgeons and Anaheim Cardiothoracic Surgeons.