A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syam Vunnamadala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syam Vunnamadala, Cardiothoracic Surgeon, Peripheral Vascular Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vunnamadala
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Vunnamadala Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syam Vunnamadala, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Off Pump Coronary Artery Bypass
Education & Awards
Dr. Vunnamadala graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Vunnamadala has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syam Prasad Vunnamadala BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Syam P. Vunnamadala practice?
- Dr. Syam Vunnamadala has 2 office locations.
Dr. Syam Vunnamadala practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Surgeons.