A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syamala Ahmad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahmad
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Ahmad Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syamala Ahmad, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmad graduated from Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati.
Dr. Ahmad has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Summa - Barberton Citizens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syamala Boyapati Ahmad BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Syamala B. Ahmad practice?
- Dr. Syamala Ahmad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Syamala Ahmad practices Radiation Oncology near Akron, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Kalamazoo, MI.
See Akron Oncologists.