A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syamala Ahmad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahmad
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ahmad Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syamala Ahmad, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmad graduated from Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati.
Dr. Ahmad has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Summa - Barberton Citizens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syamala Boyapati Ahmad BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Syamala B. Ahmad practice?
- Dr. Syamala Ahmad has 1 office location.
Dr. Syamala Ahmad practices Radiation Oncology near Akron, OH.
See Akron Radiation Oncologists.