A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syamala Darira:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syamala Darira, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Darira graduated from Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada.
Dr. Darira has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syamala V Darira MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Syamala V. Darira practice?
- Dr. Syamala Darira has 1 office location.
Dr. Syamala Darira practices Internal Medicine near Prescott, AZ.
See Prescott Internists.