A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. P Syamasundar Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. P Syamasundar Rao is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. P Syamasundar Rao, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Aortic Coarctation
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Pulmonary Valve Stenosis
- Tricuspid Atresia
- Ventricular Septal Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Rao has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Healthcare System
- Lyndon B Johnson General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. P Syamasundar Syamasundar Rao MD is a male Pediatrician, has 45 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. P Syamasundar S. Rao practice?
- Dr. P Syamasundar Rao has 4 office locations.
Dr. P Syamasundar Rao practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Spring, TX.
See Houston Pediatricians and Houston Cardiologists.