Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sybil Dotson
Dr. Sybil Dotson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Decatur, GA. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Cardiology. Dr. Dotson is affiliated with Dekalb Medical at North Decatur, Augusta Hospital LLC and St Joseph?s Hospital Atlanta. Dr. Dotson has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Sybil Dotson has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Sybil Dotson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Decatur, GA.
Dr. Taneisha Benjamin
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Decatur, GA 0.01 mi10
Dr. Rana Hasan
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Decatur, GA 0.01 mi33
Dr. David Snyder
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Decatur, GA 0.01 mi27