A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sybil Tasker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sybil Tasker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sybil Tasker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- HIV Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Tasker graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Tasker has 1 hospital affiliations:
- National Naval Medical Center - Bethesda
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sybil Alice Tasker MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sybil A. Tasker practice?
- Dr. Sybil Tasker has 1 office location.
Dr. Sybil Tasker practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Internists and Bethesda Infectious Disease Doctors.