Dr. Syboney Zapata Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Syboney Zapata?

November 10th, 2015

The Best, friendly, kind and courteous doctor/staff.

My daughter have a history of ear infection i was worry about my daughter needing ear tubes but when we visit Dr. Zapata she was nice, kind and friendly. She review my daughter case and agree with the pediatrician, but she suggest to do the surgery as soon as possible because in my daughter case the ear infections was affecting her speech. The staff was so fast and good getting my insurance approved the procedure as soon as possible. Dr. Zapata double book her schedule to have the surgery in 3 days to accommodate my husband and my work schedule. After the surgery my daughter have her follow up and she was feeling so good and I have to said talking all the time. Is like with the surgery we just take the cover from her mouth. I was a happy mommy and she was a happy child. The staff and Dr. Zapata were great making my daughter feel comfortable after the surgery because she was a little afraid to go to the ear doctor again. They show my daughter her ear in the computer, explain and tell her every single time what they were doing in a language that my kid understand. I am pleasant with Dr. Zapata and staff care. I highly recommended her as a Dr. for your kids. " Now my daughter wanted to be a doctor to show other kids their ears :)"

December 5th, 2011

Great doctor, front office staff so-so

We like the Dr. Zapata. She is sweet to the kids and kind. Accurate diagnosis and great follow-up. The front office staff isn't always so warm and on one visit our chart got misplaced after check-in and we waited over an hour. That was a one time occurrence.I just scheduled another appointment for my other child, and the person was very nice on the phone. Hopefully things have gotten better in the last 6 months.

May 26th, 2011

I loved this physician she is so nice and knows what she is doing 100 percent she has encouraged me to go to med school. she has the best personality for a doctor always smiling making you feel comfortable.

January 18th, 2017