A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sydney Bush:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bush
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bush Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sydney Bush, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bush graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Bush has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Harlem Hospital Center
- Rockland Psychiatric Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sydney Claye Bush MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sydney C. Bush practice?
- Dr. Sydney Bush has 1 office location.
Dr. Sydney Bush practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.