Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

EXCELLENT DOCTOR!!!!! show details EXCELLENT DOCTOR!!!!!
by Wayne Hartman on Sep 7th, 2015

Dr. Crackower has been my doctor for the past seven (7) years and has rendered fabulous medical assistance. He is a no nonsense doctor. If something is REALLY wrong, he's the doctor to go to. If you're "doctor shopping" for pain medication(s) ... he's the WRONG person to go to! I have nothing but fabulous things to say about Dr. Crackower.

upset no longer takes insurance show details upset no longer takes insurance
by patient on Jul 16th, 2014

I have been going to him for a few years and during that time I was told that he could only issue one pain medication now and the latest is that he will no longer take insurance and each office visit will now cost $150. Now I have to find another doctor and I pray I can find one that is caring and takes insurance and can help me!

Jan 7th, 2014

I have never written a review before, but this Dr. was so bad and rude to me. The first couple of months I saw this dr. he made me cry on every visit.I told him my shoulder hurt, and he said "tell someone who cares" Later after going to another dr. I was diagnose with a complete rotor cuff tear and had surgery. Even going there shortly after surgery for pain meds he acted like I was faking my surgery. I have also had several neck surgeries and surgery on the other shoulder. I saw him for 2yrs. for pain meds, I found if I didn't say anything during the office visit, then he didn't make me cry.

Waste of time and money. show details Waste of time and money.
Jan 18th, 2013

Horrible bedside manor. Absolutely NO concern for patients. More concerned about money than your well-being. Has an in-house councillor who will refer you to Dr. Crackower; and here's the kicker: He is Dr. Crackower's significant other. Had I known this fact, or how Dr. Crackower treats his patients, I would never have gone.

Exceptional Physician! show details Exceptional Physician!
Jul 6th, 2012

He is a very kind, and caring physician. He will take the time to explain medications and conditions IN DETAIL, and in a simple to understand manner. I have been seeing Dr. Crackower for over 2 years now, and have had nothing but a positive Doctor/Patient relationship!

Bad Doctor show details Bad Doctor