Internist, Infectious Disease Specialist (virus, bacteria, parasites)

Jul 28th, 2016

Dr Hester was very thorough in treating my medical needs.

by Julie summers on Mar 21st, 2016

Dr. Hestler is a compassionate, thorough, intelligent lady. I am lucky to have her as my doctor.

Nashville's best doctor - maybe the world. show details Nashville's best doctor - maybe the world.
by Jim Goss on Oct 27th, 2015

Dr. Hester is the first doctor in my 67 years on this earth to explain my medical situation in a manner that I fully understood what she was telling me. She thoroughly understood my illness and was not only able to find a cure, she was able to get the medicine that would normally cost $2,000 for my out of pocket cost of $25. Amazing!

Doesn't follow thru show details Doesn't follow thru
by . on Jul 19th, 2015

Said they would call about getting records. Faxed signed consent to collect records from other drs. for them to read. Said they didn't get. I have confirmation that they did. Waited 2 weeks to write and say they didn't get fax. Never call at all. Said they would. Guess it's to hard for her nurse to call. Sends letters that hold up care. My husband has been unable to walk for 8 months. She was chosen by workers comp the last month of his ongoing not being able to walk. Promises made. Never followed thru. Can't even pick up a phone to remind people of their appointment. No help at all.