A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sydney Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sydney Jones, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sydney Jones, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Endocrine Disorders
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from University of Mississippi School of Medicine-Jackson, MS. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jones has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Harris Methodist - Springwood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sydney Ross Jones MD is a male Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sydney R. Jones practice?
- Dr. Sydney Jones has 1 office location.
Dr. Sydney Jones practices Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.