A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sydney Short:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sydney Short is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Short
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Short Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sydney Short, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Angiography
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Short graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Short has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southeastern Reg Medical Center
- Central Carolina Hospital
- Duke University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sydney Glen Short MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sydney G. Short practice?
- Dr. Sydney Short has 1 office location.
Dr. Sydney Short practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Lumberton, NC.
See Lumberton Internists and Lumberton Cardiologists.