Dr. Sydney Spiesel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sydney Spiesel?

July 13th, 2016

Dr. Syd spends time with my child and talking to me about any concerns with her health. My daughter feels comfortable speaking to him about how she feels. He has been her pediatrician since her birth. As a teen, she refuses to go to anyone else. He is knowledgeable, up to date on both care and prevention as well as having many years of experience.

January 21st, 2016

AMAZING!

I went for second opinion Dr Spiesel spent at least an hour with my son and I going over every single detail of everything. I finally found a Dr who took my concern for my son seriously and help me walk through the steps I need to take to manager what was going on.

October 1st, 2015

Love this practice would not trade it for the world.

May 5th, 2015

Great Pediatricians!

I went to this group as a child and now my children are going here. They are very pleasant, down to earth and very convenient. It is always easy to contact them 24/7 with any issues and both my children love them because of how kind they are. I would recommend them to everyone with a little one.

October 13th, 2013

excellent, knowledgeable, professional

I have taken my children to Dr. Spiesel for 17 years, they are grown now. He is an excellent pediatrician. Put my kids at ease, they trust him and like him. I trust him and like him even though he kicks us parents out of the room when the kids are grown teens. He is excellent at diagnosis.

June 28th, 2012

Wonderful office and practice !!!! Outstanding care !!!!

March 25th, 2012

This is the BEST pediatric doctor and office! Dr. Spiesel is incredible. His staff is knowledgeable and kind. Highly recommended!!!

December 9th, 2011

Wonderful Dr. with caring Staff

Dr. Syd has been my son's pediatrician since birth. He's a wonderful, compassionate doctor. He always takes as much time is needed during appointments and is thorough, yet always warm and caring. His staff is also wonderful. They have always been very prompt, courteous and helpful both over the phone and in person. I highly recommend this doctors office.

September 28th, 2011

The Best

Dr. Sydney Spiesel is perhaps the best pediatrician on the planet. Thank you Sydney.

November 10th, 2010

My experience

They always make us feel welcomed every time we're there. Their extremely prompt with appointments and always helpful with any questions I have. I enjoy their pleasant manner and are very professional.

April 26th, 2010

A caring, wonderful pediatrician

We have been fortunate enough to have Dr. Spiesel as our pediatrician since our three children were born--two are now adults. He is a wonderfully caring, concerned and well-informed practitioner whose judgment we have come to trust 100 percent. Clone him! We need more Sydney Spiesels.

May 19th, 2017