Pediatricians

8 Lunar Dr
Woodbridge, CT 06525
203-397-5211
Locations and availability (1)

|  excellent, knowledgeable, professional  |  show details
Oct 13th, 2013

I have taken my children to Dr. Spiesel for 17 years, they are grown now. He is an excellent pediatrician. Put my kids at ease, they trust him and like him. I trust him and like him even though he kicks us parents out of the room when the kids are grown teens. He is excellent at diagnosis.

|  show details
Jun 28th, 2012

Wonderful office and practice !!!! Outstanding care !!!!

|  show details
Mar 25th, 2012

This is the BEST pediatric doctor and office! Dr. Spiesel is incredible. His staff is knowledgeable and kind. Highly recommended!!!

|  Wonderful Dr. with caring Staff  |  show details
Dec 9th, 2011

Dr. Syd has been my son's pediatrician since birth. He's a wonderful, compassionate doctor. He always takes as much time is needed during appointments and is thorough, yet always warm and caring. His staff is also wonderful. They have always been very prompt, courteous and helpful both over the phone and in person. I highly recommend this doctors office.

|  The Best  |  show details
Sep 28th, 2011

Dr. Sydney Spiesel is perhaps the best pediatrician on the planet. Thank you Sydney.

|  My experience  |  show details
Nov 10th, 2010

They always make us feel welcomed every time we're there. Their extremely prompt with appointments and always helpful with any questions I have. I enjoy their pleasant manner and are very professional.

|  A caring, wonderful pediatrician  |  show details
by Paul KIrchner on Apr 26th, 2010

We have been fortunate enough to have Dr. Spiesel as our pediatrician since our three children were born--two are now adults. He is a wonderfully caring, concerned and well-informed practitioner whose judgment we have come to trust 100 percent. Clone him! We need more Sydney Spiesels.

|  The Best  |  show details
by Rev. Bud Myers on Jan 23rd, 2009

I have known Sydney for over 25 years as pedi. for my daughters. In my opinion he is the best!!!Rev. Bud Myers