A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sydney Tyson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sydney Tyson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sydney Tyson, MD, MPH is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Tyson graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tyson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sydney Lyle Tyson MD and MPH is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sydney L. Tyson practice?
- Dr. Sydney Tyson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sydney Tyson practices Ophthalmology near Blackwood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Vineland, NJ and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Blackwood Ophthalmologists.