Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Syed Ali
Dr. Syed Ali, MD, MS is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with other offices in Houston, TX and Houston, TX. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Ali is affiliated with Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital, Ben Taub Hospital and Ben Taub General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Syed Ali has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Syed Ali is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. Michael Ott
Emergency Medicine, General Surgery, Colon and Rectal Surgery
Houston, TX 0 mi37
Dr. Abimbola Sokunbi
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Residency
Houston, TX 0 mi9
Dr. Jerson Cadenas
Houston, TX 0 mi18