Nuclear Medicine Specialist, Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

Video profile

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
by Jaki Waggoner on Mar 11th, 2016

Always listens to my problems goes beyond to find me help. Office is 100 times better now that he is not at Baptist.

number 1 doctor in my book show details number 1 doctor in my book
by Sarah Stoehr on Dec 3rd, 2015

Dr Asad is a amazing doctors he takes his time and doesn't rush. He is very thorough with his patients. Don't plan a appointment following his office visits cause he does like to being very thorough and he makes sure he doesn't miss any thing you office visit can take any where from a hour or more. Which to me is a relief cause most doctors rush is and rush out and miss dignoise their patients cause they don't take their time and listen, but not Doctor Asad he listens to every word you say and takes everything you say into consideration. His bedside manner is amazing. He is a very nice and caring doctor. Some times I'm waiting 30 minutes or more after my appointment time, but I don't mind one bit cause I know he is going to take his time and listen and give me the best quality care you could ask for.

RN Health Service Administrator show details RN Health Service Administrator
by Kathy Wilson on Dec 3rd, 2014

Excellent physician. ARNP not knowledgeable of patients clinical conditions when providing orders and recommendations. Office staff slow to respond to telephone call requests.

Does not Respect your time - 2-3 hour wait show details Does not Respect your time - 2-3 hour wait
Sep 29th, 2014

after seeing him for 5 years I have had no progress on feeling better. the wait time for his office is 2 1/2 hours or more despite being told to arrive 15 mins. early to check in. This is disrespectful of me and my time. There is no follow up, and a diagnosis I received from his PA was incorrect and caused much worrying and other issues. Another Dr. in his practice saw me to refute the poor diagnosis and charged me for "an extended visit" after he spent 20 mins with me. the practice was once good, but no longer. looking for another physician again.

Great neurologist, not the best for Parkinson's show details Great neurologist, not the best for Parkinson's
Feb 11th, 2012

Dr. Asad did not even have his DBS programmer in the office during the first visit. during his second visit with me, he fumbled with it as a beginner would do. When it was time for me to get my DBS batteries replaced, he sent me to the highly competent Dr. Wallace at Lyerly Baptist Neurolsjrgery After that, even with the accompaniment of the local medtronics rep, he had a diffixcult time adjusting me, using ethe settings I first had after my initial operation in 2007 in Seattle last night. It was an uncomdfortable weekend. Due to The fact that he had lost two neurologists, including the stress of four

Apr 7th, 2011

Dr. Syed is very nice, but office staff needs work to meet pt care standards. Follow up appts are difficult to schedule and often after your last prescription refill and the office is difficult to get hold of to get refills until your next visit.

He Listens and Cares show details He Listens and Cares
Dec 14th, 2010

While the staff and wait time at Baptist Neurology can be frustrating. Dr. Asad makes you feel like you're the only patient in the world. He is well informed on new treatments and open to new ideas.

Feb 22nd, 2010

Dr. Asad is a very caring individual. I first went there with another family member, and while there we all began talking, and my family member mentioned one of my symptoms. he talked with me for a few minutes about it and had me make my own appt. i saw hime the next week and he was very thorough. he ordered tests that my insurance didn't want to approve. Dr. Asad had me on his office when he called the insurance company and when he got through talking to them, the tests were approved.