Nuclear Medicine Specialist, Neurologists
2736 University Blvd W
Ste 3
Jacksonville, FL 32217
904-367-0574
Locations and availability (5)

|  Great neurologist, not the best for Parkinson's  |  show details
Feb 11th, 2012

Dr. Asad did not even have his DBS programmer in the office during the first visit. during his second visit with me, he fumbled with it as a beginner would do. When it was time for me to get my DBS batteries replaced, he sent me to the highly competent Dr. Wallace at Lyerly Baptist Neurolsjrgery After that, even with the accompaniment of the local medtronics rep, he had a diffixcult time adjusting me, using ethe settings I first had after my initial operation in 2007 in Seattle last night. It was an uncomdfortable weekend. Due to The fact that he had lost two neurologists, including the stress of four

Apr 7th, 2011

Dr. Syed is very nice, but office staff needs work to meet pt care standards. Follow up appts are difficult to schedule and often after your last prescription refill and the office is difficult to get hold of to get refills until your next visit.

Jan 14th, 2011

Dr Asad always spends a considerable amount of time with me discussing my issues with my MS. He is very knowledgeable about my disease and treatments. He makes me feel as though I am in good hands and that someone is looking out for my best medical interest. My savior indeed. J. Lombardi

Jan 12th, 2011

He listened to all my symptoms and made me feel like I was his most important patient. He aplogized about me having to wait to get in to see him. He was very thorough. He sent me to get a nerve conduction test done at Baptist South where I encountered Dr. Gregory Sengstock. What a horrible experience there! Thank goodness Dr. Asad is my neurologist and not Dr. Sengstock.

|  He Listens and Cares  |  show details
Dec 14th, 2010

While the staff and wait time at Baptist Neurology can be frustrating. Dr. Asad makes you feel like you're the only patient in the world. He is well informed on new treatments and open to new ideas.

Feb 22nd, 2010

Dr. Asad is a very caring individual. I first went there with another family member, and while there we all began talking, and my family member mentioned one of my symptoms. he talked with me for a few minutes about it and had me make my own appt. i saw hime the next week and he was very thorough. he ordered tests that my insurance didn't want to approve. Dr. Asad had me on his office when he called the insurance company and when he got through talking to them, the tests were approved.

|  Dr.Asad is the best  |  show details
Sep 28th, 2009

Very very smart doctor I urge anyone who's in need for neurologist to see dr.Asad.He's the best may God bless him and his family.Fatmeh ItaniJax-Fl 904-6428426