A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Asghar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Asghar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syed Asghar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Asghar graduated from Punjab Medical College, Faisalabad.
Dr. Asghar has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed Ali Asghar BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Syed A. Asghar practice?
- Dr. Syed Asghar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Syed Asghar practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near McKinney, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Rotan, TX and Sherman, TX.
See McKinney Internists and McKinney Nephrologists.