A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Hasan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Hasan is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syed Hasan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hasan graduated from Rawalpindi Medical College.
Dr. Hasan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed Anees Hasan BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Syed A. Hasan practice?
- Dr. Syed Hasan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Syed Hasan practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington, CT and Albany, NY.
See Philadelphia Physiatrists.