A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Imam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Imam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Imam graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Imam has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lima Memorial Health System
- Institute For Orthopedic Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed Ather Imam MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Syed A. Imam practice?
- Dr. Syed Imam has 5 office locations.
Dr. Syed Imam practices Internal Medicine near Lima, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Frisco, TX and Waynesfield, OH.
See Lima Internists.