A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Jaffri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Jaffri is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaffri graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Jaffri has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Northland Hospital
- Cushing Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed A Jaffri MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Syed A. Jaffri practice?
- Dr. Syed Jaffri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Syed Jaffri practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near Independence, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO.
See Independence Child Psychiatrists and Independence Psychiatrists.