A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Jafri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Jafri is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jafri
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Jafri Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jafri graduated from Liaquat University Of Medical & Health Sciences, Jamshoro.
Dr. Jafri has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed A Q Jafri FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Syed A. Jafri practice?
- Dr. Syed Jafri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Syed Jafri practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.