A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Jafri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Jafri is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jafri graduated from Liaquat University Of Medical & Health Sciences, Jamshoro.
Dr. Jafri has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed A Q Jafri FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Syed A. Jafri practice?
- Dr. Syed Jafri has 8 office locations.
Dr. Syed Jafri practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Forest Hills, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.