A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Jafri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Jafri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syed Jafri, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jafri graduated from Quaid-E-Azam Medical College, Bahawalpur. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jafri has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Osceola Regional Medical Center
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed Ahtisham Jafri BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Syed A. Jafri practice?
- Dr. Syed Jafri has 3 office locations.
Dr. Syed Jafri practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Webster, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Kissimmee, FL and Saint Cloud, FL.
See Webster Internists and Webster Geriatric Doctors.