Internist, Geriatric Specialist (elderly care)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Sep 4th, 2014

Dr. Jafri is very kind and very nice. The problem is his staff does not return phone calls, do not follow up on appointments. I was supposed to be scheduled for an EDG and I have waited almost five weeks for the staff to schedule this and it still isn't done. All you get it voice mail when you call and I have found the only way to get through this office mess is to walk in and tell them you must see the doctor. It is sad that such poor staff can ruin a doctors reputation.

|  Staff Sucks  |  show details
Apr 26th, 2013

The staff is horrible. They don't understand what patient service is about. A medical staff member should be willing to go the extra mile to make sure that the patients questions and concerns are being met. Seems like Dr. Jafri's medical staff is not very passionate about their work, just working to earn a wage and waiting for the clock to tick 5 o'clock. Sucks.

Sep 24th, 2012

He is excellent. I have used him for years and everything always went well. I plan on making an appointment for my son to see him.

|  I WILL recommend Dr. Jafri  |  show details
Mar 8th, 2012

Dr. Jafri was very concerned about my awareness to understand what was going on. Took his time to explain everything that was happening, what he was looking for and procedures that he was ordering and why. Wanted me to understand everything. Covered everything very well. Made me feel very comfortable and did not make me feel stupid about asking questions. I will definately refer him. My husband is going to change from his doctor to Dr. Jafri. Staff there was great as well.

|  Dr. Jafri is the GREATEST DOCTOR!  |  show details
Feb 20th, 2012

Dr. Jafri changed my whole life. I thought I was going to die, being unable to digest food. I had no idea I had celiac, but when he found it, for the first time in my life, I felt much, much better. Bless you, Dr. J.

Dec 15th, 2010

he is very compassionate doctor and very entertaining