Dr. Syed Masood Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Syed Masood?

He did a great job and cared

Posted on August 19th, 2015

did a great job! -- cared

Most Incompetent Doctor Ever

Posted on September 3rd, 2013

This was the worst experience I have ever had with any doctor. I arrived for my appointment at 2:00PM. I waited until 3:30 PM to be taken back to the exam room. The nurse asked me questions for about 10 minutes and recorded them. I waited until 3:30 before the doctor appeared. I was starting to walk out when he called me. He then proceeded to ask every question that was already in the computer from the nurse. He said to do whatever my refering physicain told me to do and them come back in two weeks. I asked him what was the purpose of me coming in if he wouldn't even look at my toe that was infected. He just said come back in two weeks. For an infectious disease doctor, the exam room was covered in huge stains, the baseboard molding gone, chopped up plaster all around the floors, etc. I was afraid of what I was exposed to in the exam room. I will never even go near his office and if you have any concerns especially about infections, DO NOT go there. Most unprofessional bunch of quacks I have ever seen in my life.

Worst excuse for a doctor ever!!!

Posted on January 24th, 2012

This the the absolute WORST doctor I hav EVER been to!!! Don't waste your time or money.After waiting 2 1/2 hours in the waiting room then finally brought back to the physicians room to have information input into their system. I then waited anoth 45 minutes before the doctor skipped me and went to the next patient that had been waiting for an hour less than I. I went to the front desk to reschedule or get a refund. Both options were refused. The doctor finally came in to talk to me and offered his assistance in a month when he returned from vacation. He also took a personal cell phone call from his daughter, Hana while I was in the room. So unprofessional!!

Posted on June 8th, 2017