A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Qadri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Qadri is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syed Qadri, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Qadri graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Qadri has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Martinez/Walnut
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed Anwar Qadri MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Syed A. Qadri practice?
- Dr. Syed Qadri has 1 office location.
Dr. Syed Qadri practices Internal Medicine near Antioch, CA.
See Antioch Internists.