A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Sadiq:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Sadiq is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syed Sadiq, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sadiq graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Sadiq has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed Asfandyar Sadiq MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Syed A. Sadiq practice?
- Dr. Syed Sadiq has 3 office locations.
Dr. Syed Sadiq practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists and Fort Worth Gastroenterologists.