A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Abbas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Abbas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abbas
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Abbas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syed Abbas, FACC, FACP, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Abbas graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Abbas has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Oklahoma Heart Hospital
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed Ameer Abbas FACC, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Syed A. Abbas practice?
- Dr. Syed Abbas has 9 office locations.
Dr. Syed Abbas practices Cardiovascular Disease near Oklahoma City, OK.
Additional practice locations include: El Reno, OK and Prague, OK.
See Oklahoma City Cardiologists.