A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Abbas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Abbas is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syed Abbas, MD, FACC, FACP is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Abbas graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Abbas has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Oklahoma Heart Hospital
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abbas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Syed A. Abbas practice?
Dr. Syed Abbas practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Oklahoma City, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Prague, OK and El Reno, OK.
See Oklahoma City Cardiologists.