A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Abbas Moosavi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Moosavi graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Moosavi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed Abbas Abbas Hussain Moosavi MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Syed Abbas A. Moosavi practice?
- Dr. Syed Abbas Moosavi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Syed Abbas Moosavi practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Clair Shores, MI and Wyandotte, MI.
See Clinton Township Physiatrists.