A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Abbas Moosavi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Abbas Moosavi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moosavi
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Moosavi Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Moosavi graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Moosavi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed Abbas Hussain Moosavi MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Syed Abbas H. Moosavi practice?
- Dr. Syed Abbas Moosavi has 1 office location.
Dr. Syed Abbas Moosavi practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Clinton Township, MI.
See Clinton Township Physiatrists.