A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Abdul-Aziz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syed Abdul-Aziz, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdul-Aziz graduated from Spartan Health Sciences University, Vieux Fort.
Dr. Abdul-Aziz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed Abdul-Aziz FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Syed Abdul-Aziz practice?
- Dr. Syed Abdul-Aziz has 1 office location.
Dr. Syed Abdul-Aziz practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Belleville, IL.
See Belleville Internists and Belleville Cardiologists.