A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Abutalib:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Abutalib is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abutalib
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Abutalib Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Abutalib graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Abutalib has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Midwestern Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed A Abutalib MBBS and MD is a male Oncologist , has 12 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Syed A. Abutalib practice?
- Dr. Syed Abutalib has 1 office location.
Dr. Syed Abutalib practices Medical Oncology near Zion, IL.
See Zion Oncologists.