A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Abutalib:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Abutalib is Average.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Abutalib graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Abutalib has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Midwestern Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed A Abutalib MBBS and MD is a male Oncologist , has 12 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Syed A. Abutalib practice?
- Dr. Syed Abutalib has 1 office location.
Dr. Syed Abutalib practices Medical Oncology near Zion, IL.
See Zion Oncologists.