A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Ahmad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Ahmad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahmad
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Ahmad Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmad graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Ahmad has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed Mehdi Ahmad MD is a male General Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Syed M. Ahmad practice?
- Dr. Syed Ahmad has 4 office locations.
Dr. Syed Ahmad practices General Practice near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sunnyvale, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Plano General Practitioners.