Dr. Yehuda Ahmad Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Yehuda Ahmad?

Quality not quantity

Posted on September 18th, 2015

Dr. Ahmad was recommended by a friend who had give to him for done cosmetic eye work. I went to him seeking cosmetic injections after having injections with a previous doctor without the desired result. After recommending fillers and not Botox, I saw more of an improvement than with the previous doctor and at a lower expense than the groupon my previous doctor's medspa promised to achieve only after I purchased multiple treatments in addition to the first groupon "hook."

Almost Wrong Surgury

Posted on December 19th, 2013

This was one of the worst experiences in my life! I cam to dr ahmad for my lower eyes, the clinic i went to first for consultation only did upper eye lids and recommended Ahmad, we had to appointments discussing what I wanted he informed me we should upper and lower eye at the same time telling me insurance would help lower the cost because lower was only cosmetic so I agreeded, the day of the sugary Im ready to go on gurney I V in my arm when Dr Ahmad asked what are we doing today and replied lower and upper eyes in which he replied no we are only doing upper and that lower was cosmetic and would be much more in cost, I totally didn't know what to say except what are you talking about that my whole purpose seeing him was to do lower eyes that he had talked me into doing both, I requested the sugary be canceled and left, two days later I called and requested they revise the charges for the 2 visits. I feel maybe he was confused and made a mistake but wont acknowledge it! Insurance: United Healthcare Paid (or co-pay): $475

Posted on December 5th, 2014