General Practitioners

2709 W 15th St
Ste A
Plano, TX 75075
972-612-9355
Locations and availability (5)

2.0

|  Almost Wrong Surgury  |  show details
by Jack Hancock on Dec 19th, 2013

This was one of the worst experiences in my life! I cam to dr ahmad for my lower eyes, the clinic i went to first for consultation only did upper eye lids and recommended Ahmad, we had to appointments discussing what I wanted he informed me we should upper and lower eye at the same time telling me insurance would help lower the cost because lower was only cosmetic so I agreeded, the day of the sugary Im ready to go on gurney I V in my arm when Dr Ahmad asked what are we doing today and replied lower and upper eyes in which he replied no we are only doing upper and that lower was cosmetic and would be much more in cost, I totally didn't know what to say except what are you talking about that my whole purpose seeing him was to do lower eyes that he had talked me into doing both, I requested the sugary be canceled and left, two days later I called and requested they revise the charges for the 2 visits. I feel maybe he was confused and made a mistake but wont acknowledge it! Insurance: United Healthcare Paid (or co-pay): $475

|  What is the purpose of an appointment?  |  show details
Aug 17th, 2012

Several weeks ago I contacted Dr. Ahmed's office and scheduled a first time appointment. During my lunch break today, I visited his office for my initial appointment and was stunned to discover that after I filled out new patient paperwork and waited 1 hour and 10 minutes, Dr. Ahmed needed to cancel my appointment for some sort of emergency. Waiting over an hour to see your doctor is fine at a walk-in clinic, but when scheduling an appointment I expect my doctor to uphold his commitment. The receptionist also had the audacity to ask if I would like to reschedule my appointment. I will definitely not be attempting to see Dr. Ahmed again. If you are like me and do not have over an hour to wait on your doctor past your pre-scheduled appointment, I suggest you see another provider.