Syed Saif Ahmed, MD

20528 Boland Farm Rd
Ste 204
Germantown, MD 20876
301-339-8027
Locations and availability (1)

|  The best doctor ever  |  show details
by Andrea DeFrancisci on Oct 7th, 2013

Dr.Ahmed is a really great doctor because I had really bad headaches every single day before I saw him. When I finally went too him he he got rid of them. Now I only get them onece to twice a month. He really listens to you and he really does care. I will never stop going too him. He does take his time to answer any questions you may have.

|  Terrific Neurologist  |  show details
Sep 23rd, 2013

Dr. Ahmed is truly a caring and thoughtful doc. He's on the young side, so not jaded and in a hurry to get to the next patient. He listens to my complaints and suggests and explains the steps he wants me to follow, all in a non rushed manner. Truly a positive experience for me!

|  Serve Sleep Apnea  |  show details
by Melissa Hawse on May 23rd, 2013

Dr. Syed Ahmed is very caring doctor. He listens to you and your family's concerns and needs· Yes I plan on making him my new sleep doctor and get rid of my other one· Thank You DR Ahmed for caring and taking care of problem·

|  A doctor who listens  |  show details
by Dee Ramhoff on Mar 12th, 2013

I recently went to Dr. Ahmed for problems that I have with my sleep apnea. Dr. Ahmed took time to sit and talk with me about what was going on with me, set me up with a sleep study,and even followed up with me with a personal phone call. I would recommend him to anyone I know that was having similar problems.

by Jane D. on Mar 4th, 2013

Dr. Ahmed is a superb neurologist. He has the ability to identify an issue quickly while taking the time to listen and address any questions/concerns you may have. He's the best neurologist in the area which is why I'm willing to drive quite a distance to see him. Thanks Dr. Ahmed!

|  A for Alzheimer's Care  |  show details
Mar 1st, 2013

Dr. Ahmed is treating my husband for early-onset Alzheimer's Disease. Prior to finding Dr. Ahmed, we had been to several other neurologists and neuropsychologists over a few years, and none of them was able to properly diagnose the cause of my husband's memory loss. Living with a loved one with Alzheimer's can be very challenging, but Dr. Ahmed has been excellent in guiding us through the process, and providing medication to help slow down the inevitable progression of this horrible condition. It has been and continues to be a relief to have found a physician that is as professional, patient, and kind as Dr. Ahmed has been to both of us.

|  Thank You Dr. Ahmed!  |  show details
by Vanessa on Feb 27th, 2013

I suffered from migraine headaches for long time. During those years, I would go the hospital whenever I had a bad headache and waited in the emergency room for very long hours until my turn came up. The visits to the hospital repeated almost weekly. One time the ER doctor recommended me to follow up with a Neurologist, he recommended me to see Dr. Ahmed, and so I made an appointment with him. Dr. Ahmed has been the first doctor that really listened to me and correctly treated my condition. After he examined me, he started by treating the frequency of my headaches with preventive medication that greatly reduced the frequency and severity of the headaches. Today, thanks to Dr. Ahmed's treatment, I am a more productive person because I am pain free and I am able to have a normal life without been concern about missing work or gatherings with my family because of a headache. Thank you Dr. Ahmed for caring so much and for improving the quality of my life!

by MILLER, Y on Feb 15th, 2013

I LOVE A DOCTOR THAT IS CONFIDENT IN WHAT HE/SHE DOES. DR. AHMED IS DEFINITELY ONE OF THEM. HE IS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT HIS WORK AND YOU WON'T LEAVE HIS OFFICE WITHOUT ANSWERS. WHAT I WENT INTO HIS OFFICE FOR IS UNDER CONTROL, THANKS.

Sep 14th, 2012

Amazing neurologist and sleep doctor! He has done a wonderful job of treating my headaches and sleep apnea. He spent time with me and answered all my questions. He diagnosed my sleep apnea and I am very happy with my experience.

|  Great Doc  |  show details
Dec 7th, 2011

Dr. Ahmed is a fantastic doctor. He is very knowledgeable, patient, and he clearly answers any questions or concerns I have. He takes the time to show me the various charts and reports, as I like to see those and understand everything about my treatment. The ladies at the front desk are also very pleasant and handle everything in an efficient and helpful manner. Within 1 week of my first appointment with him, I've had all necessary tests done, results explained, and treatment planned.

|  Excellent Doctor!  |  show details
Oct 6th, 2011

I highly recommend Dr. Ahmed. He is friendly, a great listener, and smart. He was able to help me with my complicated neurological case. It was also very easy to make an appointment with him. He spent a lot of time talking to me and understanding my case.

Sep 14th, 2011

We had a very positive experience with the doctor. He was pleasant, courteous and we felt that he took the time to listen. I would highly recommend Dr. Ahmed.

Aug 10th, 2011

I had good experience with Dr Ahmed. He was able to treat my chronic migraines and sleep disorder. Staff was very helpful