Dr. Syed Ahmed Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 12th, 2016

Terribly unprofessional office

This office refused to fill a prescription that I take daily for chronic migraine. They said because I did not rescheduled an appointment they could not fill the prescription. I explained I only had 3 pills left and could not get to an appointment within that time frame and offered to schedule within the week yet they still refused. This is a classic case of MONEY before a patients WELFARE!! I am going to write to the medical board to report this atrocious behavior and policy.

August 9th, 2016

Dr never returns phone calls !

February 18th, 2016

Treatment for Torticollis

Dr Ahmed prescribed Botox shots to ease the tension in my shoulders and relieve tightness in my neck. Prior to his analysis, I was in and out of the emergency room. Dr Ahmed had the correct prognosis and treatment recommendation when no one else could figure out what to do. He has helped me immensely. I highly recommend this doctor.

January 20th, 2016

Excellent Doctor, Highly reccomend, Listens and compassionat even calls you!!

January 7th, 2016

Slightly Overwhelmed?

His staff did not give me a long enough new patient appointment. He was likable and approachable enough but, this doc seemed a bit overwhelmed by more obscure symptoms. He ended up misdiagnosing me and recording the wrong diagnosis in his notes. He did not address the concerns and symptoms I presented with and therefore offered me the wrong medication, which I did not take. I was left with no help for the problems I went to him for so now I need to find another doc. He may be a better bet for simple, more straightforward problems but not for more challenging issues.

September 15th, 2015

He takes his time with you and is very personable.

August 25th, 2015

was ok no problems

October 8th, 2013

The best doctor ever

Dr.Ahmed is a really great doctor because I had really bad headaches every single day before I saw him. When I finally went too him he he got rid of them. Now I only get them onece to twice a month. He really listens to you and he really does care. I will never stop going too him. He does take his time to answer any questions you may have.

September 23rd, 2013

Terrific Neurologist

Dr. Ahmed is truly a caring and thoughtful doc. He's on the young side, so not jaded and in a hurry to get to the next patient. He listens to my complaints and suggests and explains the steps he wants me to follow, all in a non rushed manner. Truly a positive experience for me!

May 23rd, 2013

Serve Sleep Apnea

Dr. Syed Ahmed is very caring doctor. He listens to you and your family's concerns and needs· Yes I plan on making him my new sleep doctor and get rid of my other one· Thank You DR Ahmed for caring and taking care of problem·

March 12th, 2013

A doctor who listens

I recently went to Dr. Ahmed for problems that I have with my sleep apnea. Dr. Ahmed took time to sit and talk with me about what was going on with me, set me up with a sleep study,and even followed up with me with a personal phone call. I would recommend him to anyone I know that was having similar problems.

March 1st, 2013

A+ for Alzheimer's Care

Dr. Ahmed is treating my husband for early-onset Alzheimer's Disease. Prior to finding Dr. Ahmed, we had been to several other neurologists and neuropsychologists over a few years, and none of them was able to properly diagnose the cause of my husband's memory loss. Living with a loved one with Alzheimer's can be very challenging, but Dr. Ahmed has been excellent in guiding us through the process, and providing medication to help slow down the inevitable progression of this horrible condition. It has been and continues to be a relief to have found a physician that is as professional, patient, and kind as Dr. Ahmed has been to both of us.