A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Akbarullah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Akbarullah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syed Akbarullah, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Akbarullah graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Akbarullah has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- Spring Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed A Akbarullah MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Syed A. Akbarullah practice?
- Dr. Syed Akbarullah has 5 office locations.
Dr. Syed Akbarullah practices Pulmonary Disease near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Henderson, NV and North Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Pulmonologists.