A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Alam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Alam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Alam graduated from Sindh Medical College, Karachi. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Alam has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Ahs Hosp Corp Mmh Morristown Memorial Hospital
- AHS Morristown Mem Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed Fahim Alam MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Syed F. Alam practice?
- Dr. Syed Alam has 3 office locations.
Dr. Syed Alam practices Psychiatry near Livingston, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Morristown, NJ.
See Livingston Psychiatrists.